Friday, October 23, 2009

Dicope finds - LoveLeeSoaps

Bored with all the commercial soaps ?


Handmade soaps are the cutest new trend !! They are perfect for gifs ! Very original , with different and irresistible forms and colors ! Today I feature LoveLeeSoaps


I love her soaps , specially this yummy donut soaps that I bought as my own Christmas present !
You know me ^^ I just couldn't resist them !!!

Leeana makes her own soap molds such as farm animal soaps, butterfly soaps, soapsicles and mini soapsicles, massage soaps, oatmeal soap and more. She's 19 years old and a graphic design college student !

You can find lovely soaps like this soap icre cream ,perfect for my summer obssesion !! All of them scented with the most delicious smells !



She was also featured in Martha Stewart show !!



mmm so yummy ^^
I recomend buying from her ! very good costumer service and fair shipping prices !


http://loveleesoaps.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment